Friday, January 31, 2014

Superheroes Quest

1  .  I swing around the building of NYC thanks to my ultra resistant spider web . Who am I ? Spider-Man


2 . When I am not turning into the Hulk, I am a physicist on the run . My name is Bruce... Banner


3 . Even if I don't have superpowers, my ultra sophisticated Gadgets allow me to fight crime in Gotham City. Who am I ? Batman

4 . The adamantium covering my skeleton made ​​me a super-human and virtually indestructible. I am one of the well known member of the X-Men team. Who am I ? Wolverine

5 . I am a journalist, I work at the Daily Planet and I'm in love with Superman. Who am I ? Lois Lane


6 . I created an ultra sophisticated armor which allows me to survive a bomb explosion. Who am I ? Iron Man

7 . Thanks to the Super Soldier serum, I've been able to fight the Nazis during World War II. Who am I ? 
Captain America

8 . I embody the spirit of revenge and personal righteousness. Recognizable thanks to the white skull that adorns my chest, I am the terror of criminals . The punisher

10 . At night, I'm turning into a flaming skeleton fighting against urban violence, riding a bike with wheels of fire and armed with a mystical chain. Who am I ? Ghost Rider

XoXo Alyza

No comments:

Post a Comment